25 Feb Job Openings
We currently have the following ARMED PATROL OFFICER positions available:
FULL-TIME (40+hrs) overnights (3rd shift):
MON – 12am – 8am
TUE – 12am – 8am
WED – 12am -8am
THU – OFF
FRI – OFF
SAT – 12am – 8am
SUN – 12am-8am
PART-TIME (16hrs ) weekends (2nd shift)
SAT – 4pm-12am
SUN – 4pm-12am
Please note these are armed & uniformed response and patrol (vehicle & foot) positions . Our armed positions require both a driver’s license and Comm. of Massachusetts Class “A” Large Capacity License to Carry Firearms.
We are seeking dependable, punctual and experienced individuals to fill these openings. These are not seasonal or temporary positions. We are seeking long-term employees!
Your job duties will include (but are not limited to):
* Responding to and investigating residential & commercial alarm signals e.g. fire, burglar, trouble, medical etc
* Conducting vehicular and foot patrols of multiple locations throughout Greater Boston.
* Completing detailed and legible response and patrol reports.
Application and Employment Requirements:
1. A current and valid Commonwealth of Massachusetts Class “A” Large Capacity License to Carry Firearms with NO Restrictions. We will consider “Employment” restrictions.
2. A valid driver’s license with a favorable driving record.
3. A driving knowledge of the Greater Boston Area and it’s surrounding towns and cities
4. Able to provide 7 years of verifiable past employment information i.e. supervisor names, telephone #’s, addresses, dates of employment etc.
5. Your own firearm, complete duty/utility belt and a vehicle (your vehicle is required for personal commute only).
If you are interested in joining our team, please fax or email your resume along with a cover letter and your availability to (617) 887 1617 or – firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH POSITION YOU’D LIKE TO APPLY FOR!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Elite Protective Services is currently seeking an experienced front desk security officer (part-time 20 -24 hrs weekly). This position will consist of providing access control and security duties for an office building located on Atlantic Ave near South Station. Site is MBTA accessible (parking is not available).
This is a PART-TIME (20-24 hrs. weekly) position consisting of four (4) hour shifts (3pm-7pm, Monday – Friday) and an optional Saturday morning shift (8am-12noon).
Qualified candidates must:
– Be able to read, write and speak English fluently
– Have prior security experience
– Have basic computer operating skills (access card and CCTV systems)!
– Be able to provide at least 7 years of verifiable previous employment history
– Be able to pass a criminal background check (CORI) and drug screen
– Have strong verbal and written communication skills
– Possess excellent customer service skills!
– Be reliable and dependable!
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or fax (617) 887-1617. PLEASE LIST “ATLANTIC AVE” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.